Terms and Conditions
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that Costa-Group Internet domains are trademarks of DIRECT SPAIN TOURIST DESTINATION , SL, CIFB93036176, registered in the Reg Malaga.
Terms and between Costa-Group and user.
1. You represent that you are of legal age (over 18 years) and have legal capacity to contract the services offered by Costa-Group according to the conditions below, which states you understand and accept.
In the case of underage recruitment, this requires consent of parents or guardians to enjoy the contracted service. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the data entered by the user and therefore cannot verify the age of the same.
You agree to use the services and content on our Web Site in accordance with the Act and the terms and general and special conditions of the services offered by Costa-Group at all times, and must refrain from using them for:
(A) transmit to unauthorized parties your username and password and must immediately notify Costa-Group access by an unauthorized user to this information.
(B) Fill in the grid data programs that can cause damage to the computer systems of Costa-Group, its suppliers or third party users of the internal network or from the Web Site.
(C) illegal activities, contrary to good faith, customs, morals or public order.
(D) Conduct in breach of regulations on intellectual property or any other applicable legal standard.
(E) reproduce, duplicate, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any Web Site Content.
(F) Disseminate content that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorism and / or that violate human rights.
2. By registering at Costa-Group, you will choose a username and password and then you will be confirmed by e-mail. The user must safeguard keys and passwords provided for LOGIN, as they are personal and confidential, so the user is responsible for its use by a third party to which the user is supplied the information.
3. The user, in order to engage the different services offered by Costa-Group such as travel services, car rental, tickets for shows, among others, offered in Costa-Group and to receive newsletters with information on deals you must register as a client, to the effect that states that all information provided at the time of registration is true, complete and accurate and in accordance with Law 15 / 1999 on Protection of Personal Data, the person who registers expressly authorizes Costa-Group to proceed to include in an automated personal data contained in the form fields to be needed for the proper provision their services as: Book travel services (travel, hotels, airline tickets), car rentals, show tickets and restaurant tables and develop services relating to the marketing of those services.
(A) Check credit cards and other payment cards.
(B) Perform statistical analysis.
(C) To comply with the requirements of accounting, billing and auditing of Costa-Group
It indicates that the data controller is the commercial company TURSITICO SPAIN DESTINATION DIRECT, SL (C /. DEAN ANTONIO Zedano, OFFICE 31, 3rd floor, EDIF.RUIZ ESCOBAR, EL CENTRO, 29620, tel TORREMOLINOS.: 952 44 22 00, fax: 952 56 13 39, for the purposes of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the Act also expressly authorizes the disclosure of such data to third parties if they are necessary for the proper provision of the services contracted while at all legislation currently in force. Costa-Group.net informs the user if the data provided are associated with a purchase, according to Spanish law Costa-Group will keep at least six years, so it can not be deleted or corrected if the user so requests.
You expressly consent to receive electronic communications with advertising and commercial-group Costa-Group and the products or services it sells or promotes. Costa-Group offers users the means of contact referred to in the previous paragraph so that they may revoke their consent.
The final prices listed include VAT and any other taxes that may be applicable at the rate prevailing at the time of recruitment.
4. Costa-Group has the necessary permits and licenses for the activities of a travel agency.
5. All content, trademarks, logos, drawings etc. contained in Costa-Group, are protected by the rights of intellectual property are expressly reserved by Costa-Group or, where appropriate, by persons or companies listed as authors or right holders. The violation of these rights will be prosecuted under the law.
Therefore, the reproduction, use, modification, distribution or public by any title or part of the entire contents of the Costa-Group for uses other than the legitimate information or hiring users of the services offered. In any case will require the prior written consent of Costa-Group.
6. You agree that the law governing the operation of this service is Spanish. It shall have jurisdiction of the differences arising from the interpretation or application of these clauses in the Courts of the consumer.
The content, products and services contained on the website comply with Spanish law, and are not designed nor intended for those persons residing in jurisdictions where their contents are not properly licensed. Corresponds therefore to users outside Spain to verify the possibility of importing or using products that you request.
7. Costa-Group is committed to the use of the data included in the file COSTA GROUP DATAS with registration number 2121390313, to respect its confidentiality and use in accordance with the purpose of the file, and to comply with its obligation to keep it and adopt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on Security Measures for automated files containing personal data, approved by Royal Decree 994/1999 , on July 11. Shipping and referral data is performed by the user through the Costa-Group or the information it sends, is protected by the most modern techniques of electronic security in the network. Moreover, the data supplied and stored in our databases are also protected by security systems that prevent access by unauthorized parties thereto. Costa-Group makes every effort to provide the most current systems for the effectiveness of these security systems.
8. The links or links to other Web pages that appear in the pages of Costa-Group are offered for information purposes only to the user, so Costa-Group not responsible for the products, services or content offered or supplied on linked pages located on another domain.
9. For recruitment of tourist services offered by service providers or packages that include Costa-Group, you should accept the general terms and conditions of the supplier concerned. The document formalizing the contract will be filed in a database accessible only by DIRECT tourist destination SPAIN, SL, as responsible for it. The customer can identify and correct errors suffered in communicating data entry to tourist destination SPAIN DIRECT, SL, using the procedure provided in Clause 3 of these conditions.
Costa-Group hereby informs its users that regardless of the personal data you get from users who contract their services, Costa-Group obtains and conserves the following information:
(A) Number of visitors
(B) provider's domain name that gives them access to the network;
(C) The date and time you access the Web Site;
(D) Internet address from which part of the link that directs to our website.
12. If any clause in these general conditions is declared fully or partially invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity will affect only that provision or part thereof that is invalid or ineffectual and general conditions in all other respects, taking such provision or part thereof that is affected, and void.
Copyright © Costa-Group.net 2012